RSS Feed

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A blog for my dreams

So I have yet another blog, but not simply because I thought it would be cute to post my nocturnal gnashings for all to see, but because something told me that I should start one today. Yes. I had a feeling.

The purpose of this blog is to try to record whatever dreams I may have the night prior to writing in this blog, but I pretty much know most of it won't make any sense. Only sometimes do my dreams seem linear, or I remember enough of them for the to be written as such. I have a feeling I will be using the word 'something' quite a bit in a few entries. I just know it.

What I hope to accomplish is to find some themes, or meanings in some of my more epic fancies, especially those that seem to reoccur from time to time. I've noticed that I can remember being in a dream that I was in before many years after having it, even going so far as to know the environment, people, and events that happened, and changing them so as not to repeat something I consider to be a mistake this time around.

This all interests me, and I can't seem to find anything specific about this anywhere on the net, or maybe I'm just too lazy to enter in the right search words into Google. I tend to only browse the first page or two then give it up as a lost cause.

In any case, my primary interests are my inner workings, and finding (if any) significance to my ever expanding dreamverse. (No that is not a word, but NOW it is. Why? Because I say so.)

2 comments:

Sirennecko1 said...

Do you preform cult things?

I don't like cult things, and I'm psychic!

HunnyButter said...

Cult things? Not to my knowledge no. I mostly just try to be as positive as I can and sleep an entire night through. That's more or less possible on most nights!

Post a Comment