RSS Feed

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Traveling and Animals

  • school
  • building
  • clothing
  • driving
  • food
  • owl
  • leopard
  • lion
  • plants
  • greenhouse
  • trucks
  • people
  • planting
  • hawk
  • some old man
  • shooting
  • hidden chefs


Mainly a dream about running around and not actually stopping in one place for very long. I went from school, to a building across the street from it, discovered someone who had stolen clothes and hidden them there. I think for some reason I needed to change clothes or I needed clothes because I started to pick them up and put them in my bag. The guy that had stolen them came back and I think he got mad. The police showed up soon and took him away and I slipped away unnoticed. 

On the other side of the building was a group of I guess ninja chefs. I think they were trying to get me to join them, but I decided not to and I think I started home. I went to two restaurants and got enough to eat for my family. I think there was something odd about this as well because the people in the restaurant thought it was strange that I had stopped by two of the same chain of restaurants to order food. I did have a reason and it was well thought out, but right now I don't remember what the reason was.

I went back home and this is where I discovered my mom had taken our greenhouse and was trying to sell plants from the inside. I think I was upset about this because I think a lot of my own plants were sitting outside of the greenhouse and I think I had just bought quite a few young plants (or they just appeared and I accepted that I had just bought them). I asked my mom where I was supposed to put my plants and I don't remember what her answer was, but I'm sure it wasn't very helpful.

I met some strange guy outside by the front of the house who was trying to fix his truck. I've never seen him before. Oddly enough my jeep was parked behind his truck and I wondered how he got his truck in between my jeep and my parents van. I looked at my jeep and discovered that the back bumper was missing. I questioned the guy about this and he denied any knowledge about it.

I think he turned into a hawk because I saw a hawk later that was him (you know how in dreams you just know who someone is even though they may have morphed into someone else).  He was feeding some chicks inside a pet carrier. Next to that pet carrier was another pet carrier with a sick owl inside. After feeding the chicks the hawk flew off and I was really sad for some reason.

When I wiped my eyes I saw a leopard (not a jaguar) stalking either me or the owl, he was just staring intently in my direction but I was right next to the owl. I screamed for help and someone that was working for my mom got out a shotgun and shot the leopard and it died. I walked up to the body and next to it was the body of a lioness or a young lion. I thought why did I ask him to shoot it. I regretted it, especially after seeing the lion's body. Luckily, the guy knew some magic and brought it back to life, but with a human consciousness. I'm not sure if the lion was also brought back to life.

I think there was a little more that happened after this but I woke up soon after, so the rest is a blur.

0 comments:

Post a Comment