RSS Feed

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sad dream

Last nights dreams was just kinda depressing.

Basically, somehow, the whole dream was about me spending a lot of time on vacation in this strange place that I have been before. I think it was a tropical place or somewhere by the sea. I remember visiting a museum that specialized in geology and paleontology. I think the first time I visited this museum I was more impressed, but this time around I got the feeling I was bored. Everyone I've known before was there. I can't really remember much else about this theme.

The next part of the, which was entwined within the entire thing, was me getting married to my husband again. This would be nice except for some reason he was split into two different people, twins. One twin was into technology and the other seemed to be into religion or spirituality. I spent most of the dream planning on marrying the one had I had married before. Unexpectedly, I think the one I was planning on marrying left. I don't remember if the other stayed or left the resort but I stayed.

Around the end of the dream (which was the really sad part) somehow I changed my mind to marry the other one. But the first one called me and told me he needed to speak to me, so I was like uh oh. I think he was going to plan the marriage or ask me to marry him formally. Either way, I was going to tell him when we met.

We all ended up meeting somewhere that had white patio furniture with large white umbrellas over the tables. I told him that I was going to marry the other twin and he was very upset. It was so sad. I didn't want to leave him behind because he was so familiar. I wondered what he was going to do now that things had changed. I think he even cried, but I'm not sure. I just know he was really sad.

At the end I ended up leaving with the other twin, wondering how he was going to step into the life his "brother" had left. Then I figured because they were twins, it wouldn't really matter much. (Flippant, I know, lol).

Throughout this entire dream I had a vague feeling of familiarity. I even wanted to keep both of the twins, even though (really) they were the same person. I have an idea what this dream might mean, but I'd rather not wake up feeling sad about it. Meh.

By the way that was just the summarized version, in case anyone was wondering. Which they probably weren't.

0 comments:

Post a Comment