RSS Feed

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Dreams about a pool, a river and a building

I'm going to try to post anyway, even though I can't really remember much of what I dreamed. In a case like this instead of posting a story, I think I'll post images of things I saw.

  • a pool with green water
  • a river running up the side of a mountain, with white water and rock
  • some family
  • some other people I know
  • a catalog of things that could be ordered
  • a tall white building or house with windows overlooking Mexico
  • a separate river bank, one next to a river that was very easy going and beautiful

A note about the pool:
In my dream, a Japanese company owned the pool. The pool itself is just a round blue above ground one that a lot of people may have seen in people's yards. Apparently only the pool was owned, while the surrounded area was owned by someone else who was quite upset that a Japanese company had control of the pool and would only let people use it if they paid. I should also note that when I first saw this pool, it appeared to be clean and clear, but my vision was somewhat blurry. As my vision sharpened, it turned out the pool was dirty and green.

I can't really add much more due to the fact that the internet was down 'til about now, and I can't remember anything else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment