RSS Feed

Monday, February 1, 2010

Another weird dream

Last nights dream was kinda disturbing.

I think I forgot most of the dream due to being jerked out of sleep by someone wrenching open my door.

The only part I can remember now is arriving at my old house (not this one) with Scott and finding some old woman lived there. There were also a lot of other people. The only woman put everyone else inside a closet for different reasons depending on who they were.

Good people (I think like children and the people who were called unicorns...) were just placed in there until a certain time when she would release them to be free under the condition that they completely left the area.

The other people, I'm assuming bad or otherwise, were supposed to die down there. I think they were represented by cats.

This dream is sorta like the movie "The People Under the Stairs". I didn't really know what was going on with these people. The area where they were supposed to be was a tiny closet that had been under the stairs. In my dream I would walk past it and I would only see a large, empty, tiled closet. It actually looked like a pale yellow shower but not. Idunno.

The old woman herself was very eccentric but I didn't get a bad feeling off her. She wasn't really the wicked witch type; but keeping people in a closet makes you wonder.

I think the dream really started to kick off when I was sent to put something upstairs in the attic. As I climbed the stairs I could hear things like crying, screaming, whimpering; just plain sounds of horror and suffering. I tried to ignore this and finished up my business and quickly made my way back down the steps. With each step the cries could still be heard, and only after I stepped off the steps did the cries cease.

Later on the old woman just opened up the closet door and said it was time to let the good ones out. One of the children that left the closet was a boy about the age of 11 or 12. He seemed very familiar and I might have met him somewhere in the dream, maybe even before he was placed in the closet.

I think he may have asked me how I was doing, and he might have been a little sarcastic. One thing I do remember him saying was something to the effect of "Once you've been down there for a long time, the things that you have to deal with out here [not in the closet] seem like nothing."

He and a couple of others left but a few more were just sitting the in closet, either waiting to be called out or for some other reason; they just didn't leave. I got a bad feeling about this.

Suddenly, all the ones that she had been letting out burst from the closet and then a huge whirring sound could be heard. Someone said that the others had escaped, the bad ones. They had somehow broken out from somewhere in the attic and come out of a window and off the roof. But no, they didn't just run away. They started to come back into the house and broke windows to get in. They looked like a lot of angry cats and sometimes also appeared as people.

In this confusion I knew they were out to kill the old woman for imprisoning them inside the closet and so I told my husband that we had to leave right away. So we were gathering up our things, which for some reason included some important documents, folders, papers and a laptop. All of this was heavy and I couldn't carry it all so I told him to get the rest and to get to the jeep.

I ran outside to the car and a lot of these people followed me. I opened up the front or side door and people were jumping inside or trying to prevent me from getting inside. I finally punched and kicked my way into the seat and tried to shut the door and lock it. By this time, the jeep had morphed into a helicopter. I have no idea where Scott is at this time, and I've already figured they would burn the old woman alive.

Unfortunately, I didn't stay asleep long enough to finish the dream so I have no idea if Scott made it out alive or not, or whether we managed to escape or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment