RSS Feed

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Babies, theft and annoying people

Ohhh, a weird dream.

Dreamed about trying to feed a baby through all sorts of conditions. The baby varied in size from a regular baby to an action figure. Tried to feed it outside, in the mud, in a pond, while people were trying to steal the baby, as a peasant, in a house, while people were looking, while people weren't looking, at night, during the day, etc etc.
I think the whole point was that I never actually could feed the baby. The messed up part  was that when I actually did get to where I could feed the baby, a weird sound woke me up. Twice. The sound of a something like a baby cry in my room (well it wasn't unlike a baby's cry). Normally this would freak me out but I was very determined not to wake up and roll around fruitlessly in my bed again for hours.

For the last part of the dream I had a lot of stuff stolen from me by some sort of thing. This thing was a small human that lived in the back yard of someone's house and I don't know these people. We later made him 'fess up and he put everything on a table. I got back some of what was stolen except some games that had also gone missing. Apparently some sort of little monkey type thing said she had because her master told her to. So a friend of mine said he would give her his special chocolate on a rope if she told us where she put them. She agreed and she started to give hints where she hid them (all over the house in various rooms). Then more people came over and my mom said to stop looking for stuff when the hosts were welcoming new people. These people annoyed me. We slept in a room in the back of the house and they said "oh they are giving up and leaving so we can have these nice beds now". I never got to look for the games and my mom said we were leaving that night.

Then I woke up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment