RSS Feed

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

blah.

Nothing special. Just a lot of random stuff. Mostly things like riding bicycles and Valentine's Day chocolates.

Actually, heh, I didn't write about my dream as soon as I woke up, so I forgot a lot of it already.

I wish people would stop waking me up. I get a broken 8 hours of sleep and every time something wakes me up I forget everything I just dreamed.

Last thing I dreamed I was in a math class room, I think Geometry. The teacher was actually my Geometry teacher from high school with her poofy curly hair, over-weight body and too much make-up. Yes, that's right. I didn't like her.

She was trying to teach something but I refused to learn on the basis that I couldn't care less about math and its many branches and she could shut up. She made us take a pop quiz on some stuff and I think I answered all but one, which I think made her smirk. After that, she passed out heart shaped cookie chocolate things, and I picked one and passed the rest down my column of desks. When I left the classroom I found out that I had two cookie things instead of one. Someone had just given me one when they didn't want it I guess.

Then I woke up! So yeah, nothing special.

0 comments:

Post a Comment