RSS Feed

Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday morning and a short post

Just had a little dream about walking around outside with my husband and seeing deer, bears, and friendly wolverines with white fur on their backs. For some reason I had put my hair clips on the barbed wire fence and I was trying to get them back. This wolverine felt that it was his duty to walk along beside us, so we couldn't get to the clips quickly. He never tried to bite or anything. He just seemed friendly and curious. By the way, the view on the other side of the fence was magical. I wanted to climb over the fence really bad but Scott said we shouldn't because that is trespassing. Little did he know that it was just a dream and you can do whatever you want! Ugh, I should really work on my lucid dreaming for stuff like this.

Then dreamed about being in a classroom and feeling really off, like my head was fuzzy. We had to do a sheet of problems and I couldn't figure out how to do them at all since it seemed like it was in the form of an IQ test with a bunch of left brained crap. I'm terrible with numbers and math; I have no patience for them. I think I loathe them.

Politics
Most Religions
Math

= hate.

I can't wait til we can move further away from people than we are now. I wish I could dream of that.
I didn't write any this weekend because it's impossible to get anything done with my husband home all the time and it's just a big hassle to get my alone time. (He won't be in a different room from me EVER.) It's cute, but for things that require 100% of my attention, it doesn't help much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment