RSS Feed

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Traveling and Lost

I started off the dream in a room with my husband and his family (mainly his little brother) and we were taking turns playing a game that had magic and other things in it.

Later on I end up taking a trip to a store and for some reason I just happened to have a magic wand. I met a group of people there and I conjured food for them. The store owners weren't pleased so I said let's move somewhere else.

We moved and I conjured more food and ice cream for them. Finally it was time to go home and we took a school bus. The bus dropped me off somewhere in my neighborhood. This is where my usual problem of finding my way home reared it's head.

I went from house to house heading in (what I thought) was an eastern direction. Everyone was eating the same things and no one seemed to mind that I was barging into their houses. No one spoke English.

At one point, which I feel is worth mentioning, I got to swing around in a small bamboo forest. It was very fun.

I had a small hand held device that showed me that the entire time I thought I was going east (towards my house) I was actually going some other direction.

I never made it home, but at least this time I wasn't anxious or afraid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment